Thursday, April 26, 2007

Packing and Moving part 1 completed!

Finally I have finished packing yesterday. It took me nearly the whole day to pack all my stuff so that I have between 19 and 20 kg in each box. I will never move using parcels again... I have nearly nothing here and it were still 9 boxes. I have no idea where all that stuff came from. Luckily my supervisor helped me to bring all the boxes to the post office by car. But the ladys there were quite surprised. It doesn't seem to be an everydaything to send so many boxes at a time. But finally they are all on their way now and I hope they arrive ok in Oxford. Tomorrow there will be our poster presentation and on satuday morning I will go to Oxford by train with my bike and all the rest of my things which hopefully fit in one suitcase. Thats it for now and hopefully I will be back online with Oxford pictures on monday if my internet is working then.

Gestern habe ich das Packen beenden können, was allerdings fast den ganzen tag gedauert hat. weil ich immer 20kg Kisten packen musste. Ich will nie wieder mit der Post umziehen, das macht alles sehr kompliziert. Ich hab eigentlich kaum noch Sachen hier, aber es waren immer noch 9 Kisten, ich hab keine Ahnung wo der ganze Kram herkommt. Glücklicherweise hat mir meine Betreuerin geholfen die ganzen Kisten zur Post zu bringen. Aber die ladys dort waren etwas überfordert, es scheint nichts alltägliches zu sein soviel auf einmal zu verschicken. Aber sie haben es dann doch geschafft und die Kisten sind unterwegs und kommen hoffentlich heile in Oxford an. Morgen haben wir hier noch Posterpräsentation und am Samstag werde ich mich mit Fahrrad und dem Rest meines Krempels, der hoffentlich in einen Koffer passt, im Zug nach Oxford begeben. Wenn alles gut läuft und mein Internet funktioniert bin ich Montag wieder da mit Fotos aus Oxford.

No comments: