Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm still alive!

Although I did not write anything since wednesday. We had reading week last week, so just a few lectures and information events for our projects. I'm still not sure which project I want to choose, but I have more than a week left until I have to decide. I had a bad cold last week, so there was just no way to go out a lot, but I have nearly recovered completely, right in time for the next busy weeks. I spent most of the time at home drinking lots of hot tea and sucking Ricolas. Tomorrow is my first japanese assessment, I'm quite curious how it will be.

Ich lebe noch, auch wenn ich seit Mittwoch nix mehr geschrieben hab. Wir hatten "reading week" also nur einige wenige Vorlesungen und einige Infoveranstaltungen zu unseren Projekten. Da bin ich aber immer noch nicht schlauer welches Projekt ich wählen soll, aber ich hab noch mehr als eine Woche bis ich mich entscheiden muss. Ich hatte ne ganz blöde Erkältung letzte Woche und ich hab die meiste Zeit mit viel heißem Tee und Ricolas zuhause verbracht, deswegen war leider nix mit weggehen. Ich bin aber jetzt fast wieder ganz fit, pünktlich für die nächsten 4 anstrengenden Wochen. Morgen hab ich die erste japanisch Prüfung, ich bin schon sehr gespannt wie das wird.

No comments: