Tuesday, November 28, 2006

PARCEL!!!!!

It was a massive parcel! Thanks to Hermes to deliver heavy parcels relatively cheap... but I live on the third floor and I had to carry it all the way up!
Ein riesiges Paket!! Danke an Hermes das die schwere Pakete relativ günstig zustellen, aber ich wohne in der dritten Etage und musste das den ganzen Weg hochtragen.

The most important content: biscuits from my mother!
Der wichtigste Inhalt: Kekse von Mama!

The secondst important content: biscuits from Jan. I think now I have enough until christmas.
Der zweitwichtigste Inhalt: Kekse von Jan. Ich glaube jetzt hab ich genug bis Weihnachten.

Chocolate and Marzipan!A tea-glass
Advent calender presents. It's my turn on the 4th, 8th and 12th december.
Adventskalenderpäckchen. Ich bin am 4. 8. und 12. Dezember dran.

All that kind of things you need to survive.
Alle die Dinge, die man zum überleben braucht: Duplo!!, Nudeln, Reis, Nutella, Honig, Pflaumenmarmelade, Äpfel, Käse, Thymian-, Salbei- und Lindenblütentee.
Self-made soap from Jan:
Selbstgemachte Seife von Jan:
Advent decoration, candels and matches:
Adventsdeco, Kerzen und Streichhölzer:
And that is how my window looks like now. Pretty much christmassy I think.
Und so sieht mein Fenster jetzt aus, ziemlich weihnachtlich finde ich.

And tomorrow: Beach-Party in Edge!

No comments: