Friday, October 20, 2006

...and I don't like fire-alarms....

We went Bowling yesterday evening with some people from my course. We had lots of fun, but I haven't found my Bowling-technique yet. afterwards some of us went to a oub an to a nightclub, so in the end I was at home at half past three. I was still sleeping deeply when the firealarm in my room went of. I was so scared, in the middle of my deepest sleep. I got up and couldn't find my glasses at once. So from now on they will be placed next to the bed. But I was not the only person who was still sleeping, outside I met lots of other people in pyjamas, some were even caught under the shower. At least we were allowed to assemble in the reading room and not outside, because it was raining. But we were to slow, 9 minutes, and we hab just 3. So it is possible that we will have another fire-alarm-test in the next weeks. shit...I was so confused the whole day because of this alarm.

No comments: