Monday, October 16, 2006

Supermarket

Today I had finally access to my bike. So I could seach for a supermarket. I found a really good one just 10 minutes away by bike. And it is next to a building-centre, so I am now the proud owner of a drying rack. The next laundry-session can come! In the supermarket I have found Quark, Apple-souce(Apfelmus hoffe ich), clotted cream(mjamjam), only low fat Yoghurt (brrrrrrrr...), crusty bread!!!!, unhomogenisierte Biomilch. For everybody who doesn't know what clotted cream is: it is something between butter and cream and you need it for cream-tea. Its absolutely fantastic delicious!!!!
Yesterday was less successful, I have been to the audition, but there were at least 20 music-students who played flute, so I had simply no chance to get into the orchestra. But I went to the first rehearsal of the Concert Band which is something simmilar to the Kolpingorchester but with less deep Brass but 20 Flutes and many many Klarinettes and Saxophones (Astrid would like it, at least so many Klarinettes!). Thats also funny.

No comments: