Thursday, October 12, 2006

Gestern hab ich tatsächlich die ersten deutschen Stundenten gefunden!

And to celebrate that I will not be too lazy today and write in English. I'm again very surprised what the Studiverzeichnis can be good for. Since September there are also not-german universitys registered, so I just chose the University of York and there are now around 20 people registred, mostly Germans. So we met in Edge and had a drink, but an english conversation because Mine went there with me. And they are also from the Studienstiftung and will go to Cambridge in November.
Surprise, surprise, our practical Session this morning lasted 1h longer than it should, so I had lunch at 3pm. very hungry.... But we hab no lectures in the afternoon, so lots of free time to spend. I made my first German bread here with LIDL-Backmischung. The English bread is not that bad if you buy the right one, but I really miss the crunchy crust. Goooooood!!
Then I decided to try the sport facilities here. I went to "Fitness" with two of my classmates. I have to say that I'm not very convinced of this Session, because it was just some circle training but with no explanations or corrections. And in the End I twisted my ankle and now I have a blue, thick foot. And for this amusement I paid 2,50 Pound (3,25€). I think in the future I will prefer jogging for 0€. The sports-facilities were very much better in Münster!
Blogger doesn't want my pictures today, so you have to wait until tomorrow. Last but not least:

VOTD: loo = Klo, Lokus

No comments: